“Scarce Talent: Finding & Hiring The Best People” is the third in a series of four broadcast sales management specific webinars. All four are personally conducted by Chris Lytle. Chris promises “more usable information per minute” than you’ll find in any sales training session on the market.
Here are a few of the things you will learn in this fast-paced, highly-detailed program:
• What to do with a salesperson who has sold better in the interview than they do on the job
• Why it’s critical to hire for traits rather than skills and experience
• The question to ask the candidate before they sit down
• The #1 resume reading mistake and how to avoid it
• How to make your hiring process more reliable by doing these two things
• Building your own structured hiring systems
• Why you need to ask these 2 embarrassing interview questions
These webinars are free to CBA members and $125/per station for Non-Members.You are not logged in to your account or you do not have permission to access this member only information. Please contact the CBA office at [email protected] or (720) 536-5427 to request member access. You must have a registered account before access can be granted.