Leadership Giving Coordinator
Rocky Mountain Public Media, home to Rocky Mountain PBS and KUVO Radio, is the largest statewide, member-supported, multi-media network in Colorado. Rocky Mountain Public Media's (RMPM) mission is to strengthen the civic fabric of the state by engaging audiences across platforms with high-quality, trusted content. To further this mission, Rocky Mountain Public Media seeks a full-time Leadership Giving Coordinator to be a strategic member of the Leadership Giving team. The Leadership Giving team focuses on donors capable of investing $5,000 or more in the work of RMPM.
This exciting role is responsible for supporting the Leadership Giving team in the planning, coordinating, and implementation of annual and capital campaign fundraising efforts, including supporting a broad range of fundraising activities.
The Leadership Giving Coordinator works closely with the VP of Leadership Giving to support campaign fundraising and prospect management. AND support the Leadership Giving team in developing and executing strategies for cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of new and current campaign and major gift donors. The Coordinator must be a forward-thinker, detail-oriented worker, a team player through problem solving issues, and a strategic worker in anticipating needs to support fundraising activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Leadership Giving team in the qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of major gift donors to RMPM:
- Ensure all major gift information is entered properly into Salesforce (NGOC) database.
- Update team on revenue weekly and pull reports to support individual major gift officers.
- Conduct in-depth research and prepare detailed profiles on prospective donors and partners.
- Coordinate stewardship for all leadership giving donors, and make thank you calls to high-level supporters.
Support RMPM's Buell Public Media Center capital campaign:
- Partner with the CEO and VP of Leadership Giving to assist in execution of strategies for cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of new and current campaign donors.
- Manage all campaign related activities, including campaign meetings, revenue, next steps and preparation for all internal and external meetings.
- Updates pipelines, tracks prospects and solicitation strategies, manage task assignments and maintain timelines; reminds senior leadership of outstanding tasks and follow up actions weekly, ensuring donor actions and campaign milestones are met and updated.
- Prepare gift agreements and other documents to assist in closing gifts.
Other support activities:
- Manage administration of RMPM's planned giving program, including the creation of marketing and programmatic materials such as the monthly newsletter. Responsible for sending prospects our estate planning materials and serve as liaison with Crescendo and external estate representatives.
- Partner with Manager of Development Communications to develop donor-facing correspondence including letters, invitations, briefings, campaign email updates to key stakeholders and other materials.
- Manage all logistics for Leadership Giving events.
- Serve as the primary database administrator for the Leadership Giving department, including ability to customize data and reports for team.
QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION:
Experience in and knowledge of fundraising preferred. Experience in working in a non-profit environment a plus. Highly organized, problem-solver, self-motivated, detail oriented, creative, strategic, professional and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines. Excellent writing, analytical, and research skills are essential. Strong customer service focus, and relationship management skills needed. High level of computer literacy, including experience using online databases and other sources to locate financial and philanthropic information. Salesforce and/or extensive database experience preferred.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION: Persons interested in this position should submit the following items:
- A cover letter detailing how the applicant's qualifications fit the needs of RMPM and information on how the applicant found out about the job opening. 2. A resume detailing education, training, salary history, and employment experience. 3. Names, addresses, and phone numbers of at least three professional references with a thorough knowledge of the applicant's professional experience and achievements.
KRMA-TV/KTSC-TV/KRMJ-TV/KRMU-TV/KRMZ-TV and KUVO-FM/KVJZ-FM are licensed to and operated by Rocky Mountain Public Media, Inc. as non-commercial public television and radio. Rocky Mountain Public Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.