Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 197 full-power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv.
The Promotions Producer will be a highly motivated and creative individual. This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promotional spots, digital marketing and special projects.
Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job Description
- Work closely with Creative Services Director to conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns either independently or as a team
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
- Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
- Produce client sponsored promotional content, as assigned
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of on-air promotion experience as a writer/producer/editor for a local station or cable network working in a news environment
- Must have ability to work daytime hours regularly and flexible hours including weekends when needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to provide a reel of work examples -- include a web address with your resume or cover letter.
- Strong non-linear editing skills
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience in After Effects and Photoshop
- Passion for strong image and promotion writing
- Possess strong video production skills utilizing JVC and Blackmagic Cameras
- Working knowledge of lighting and audio gear
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled