|Company Name||KOAA5 (view profile)|
|Location||Colorado Springs and Pueblo, Colorado|
|Date Posted||February 1, 2018|
The #1 NBC affiliate in Colorado Springs, CO, is seeking a Digital Sales Specialist (DSS) to complement our Digital Team Leadership.
#1 in Ratings/Revenue, we dominate Digital Share of market. This is THE place to work in town, just ask the departing DSS who was recently hired by one of our clients for doing exceptional work in growing their business.
We operate from a new world class facility with spectacular views of Pikes Peak from your office. Ping Pong and Pool Tables and a work out area reside near your department as we like to have fun and celebrate with one another and our amazing clients. Join our Guardian culture and add to the 300 days a year of sunshine and the best skiing in the world just a couple hours away. We are committed to world class products and client service. We’ve enjoyed tremendous web growth in Colorado Springs, and we want someone who can continue to push us up the mountain.
We are a local business’s one-stop shop for things digital/mobile, you must be able to understand and manage interactive marketing products and services such as web display ads, video, SEM, SEO, social media management, online promotions and email marketing.
The DSS reports to the Director of Digital Sales and works closely with our other DSS, all Digital Sales Executives and our clients.
The DSS is responsible for preparing for and participating in client needs analysis, working with AE’s to determine overall television and interactive marketing plan, building interactive marketing packages, presenting and helping to close interactive business from TV clients. To achieve this, the DSS will:
- Accompany 12 Digital AEs on “4-legged” sales calls initiated by them.
- Treat members of the Digital AEs as internal “customers,” yet lead them for high levels of activity and performance standards. Includes high levels of communication, including availability and responsiveness to inquiries and support requests.
- Be knowledgeable, in the sense of managing client expectations, about all aspects of online marketing and sales, including display advertising, video, sponsorships, verticals, SEO, SEM, reputation management, email, social media, and mobile marketing.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with clients and ensuring customer retention goals are met.
- Consistently achieve high activity levels in digital new business development from current and future television clients.
- Report routinely to the DDS on all pertinent market intelligence, as well as account and pipeline status reports.
Position Requirements: The Digital Sales Strategist should have the following, or comparable, skills, abilities and experience:
A bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or minimum 2 years sales, business development or related experience in interactive advertising. A broad working knowledge of the fundamentals and emerging trends of interactive media sales, advertising, and marketing solutions for local businesses. Understanding of local broadcast media businesses.
KOAA offers a competitive benefit package and 401K. KOAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send resume with cover letter to: Human Resources, KOAA-TV, 5520 Tech Center Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80919 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org