|Company Name||KDEN Telemundo|
|Location||4100 E. Dry Creek Rd., Colorado|
|Date Posted||October 8, 2017|
- Write newscasts, assist in creating rundowns and coordinate all elements needed to provide content for a one-hour show.
- Review rundown format and check for grammar mistakes.
- Assist News Director in several projects such as: Sweeps, Special Coverage, and Weekly Franchises.
- Available to work nights and weekends.
- Cover for producers when they are not available and/or vacations.
- Direct and in constant communication with News Director.
- Lead producers in targeting audience and promoting newscasts.
- Lead the delivery of scripts and video in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Support Web/Mobile and Social Media platforms as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism.
- Minimum of 5 years experience of writing / producing live television news broadcasts utilizing strong writing skills and solid editorial judgment.
- Able to work a Flexible Schedule and Shifts, including weekends and evenings.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in Spanish.
- Ability to understand and communicate in English.
- Must be willing to work in Centennial, Colorado.
- Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Candidate must be highly flexible and comfortable multi-tasking.
- Adept at working in a team setting under tight deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Desire to explore and create new content avenues and models.
- Non-linear editing experience
- Knowledge of I-News.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and successfully manage multiple assignments concurrently.
- Great skills timing the show and ability to overcome unforeseen challenges while on air.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure; off or on the air.
- Strong news judgment and journalistic skills a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Must be energetic, motivated and work well with others
- Team player
- Proactive thinker/self-starter.
- Detail oriented
- Quick thinker.
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and interpersonal.
- Knowledge of digital and new media platforms and integration (Web, Mobile, Social Media).
- Strong command and understanding of APC Systems (Automated Production Control Systems).
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com - JOB NUMBER: 36694BR