|Company Name||Bonneville Denver (view profile)|
|Location||Greenwood Village, Colorado|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2017|
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and/or operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Sacramento, San Francisco and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Bonneville Denver is seeking a Program Director for KOSI, Denver's number one Adult Contemporary station and number one with women 25-54. This position requires 5 years of experience in a major or large PPM market with a proven winning track record of ratings success. The next KOSI Program Director will be an experienced, accomplished and creative leader capable of building on the ratings and revenue success already achieved at KOSI.
- Lead and coach talent
- Manage and lead all aspects of the KOSI brand, including on-air execution, music, talent, imaging, community profile, digital assets and social media
- Partner with Market Manager and other key leaders to support and attain local and company goals, including ratings share, revenue goals and alignment with Bonneville International mission
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing and promotions to ideate, develop and execute revenue generating promotions and events that build the KOSI brand
- Function and work in a team environment across our platform of stations and media assets
- Drive KOSI social and digital media assets to maximize engagement and revenue
- Determine and maintain creative vision for KOSI to enhance the station's image and visibility
- Establish rapport within the community and develop events to increase KOSI's reach and profile
- Develop strategic plan for KOSI to retain number one Adult Contemporary ranking in Denver
- Prepare and operate within annual expense budgets
- Ensure operation of station in accordance with FCC regulations and policies
- Participate in and actively support Bonneville's EEO policy as it relates to recruitment, selection, evaluation, compensation, training, promotion and termination
- Take a proactive role in supporting Bonneville's policy to prevent harassment of any kind within the workplace, at off-site places of company business and at company sponsored social venues
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience successfully programming a major or large market adult contemporary station in a competitive landscape
- Thorough understanding of Nielsen PPM ratings and analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of sophisticated market research including perceptual studies, focus groups and music testing with the ability to analyze the data and make programming decisions
- Demonstrated ability to think both tactically and strategically
- Proficient in using music master and nexgen
- Knowledge and experience in creating and maintaining a superior brand
- Ability to develop and execute a strategic plan
- Previous experience coaching and developing on-air talent to a level consistent with station's image and brand
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Maintain a valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.