|Company Name||KREX-TV (view profile)|
|Location||Grand Junction, Colorado|
|Date Posted||April 8, 2018|
The Master Control Operator is responsible for the overall on-air look of the television station through airing programming and scheduled station breaks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Updates and maintains signal control systems.
- Maintains programming logs as required by station management.
- Segments content and clips to the server and then trims and modifies it.
- Prints traffic logs and appends logs to the data management system.
- Monitors strength, clarity and reliability of incoming and outgoing signals and adjusts equipment as necessary to maintain quality broadcasts.
- Selects sources from which programming will be received, or through which programming will be transmitted.
- Reports equipment problems and ensures that repairs are made, and makes emergency repairs to equipment when necessary and possible.
- Ensures the station’s compliance with Emergency Alert System requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.