|Company Name||Mountain Radio Group (view profile)|
|Location||Colorado Springs, Colorado|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2017|
Mountain Radio Group is seeking an on-air radio host.
The on-air host would be responsible for producing a daily radio show under the guidance of the program director. The show must reflect the culture and values of Mountain Country 107.3/1530, and adhere to Mountain Country on-air guidelines, to include some mandatory segments.
We are independently owned, with a lot of creative freedoms. We are mission-driven, and we are seeking the right person to fit into our growing station.
This is a part-time, position. Salary is TBD, based on experience and qualification. The ideal candidate MUST:
- Have prior experience in media, performing arts, or most preferably radio
- Know how to operate a radio automation system
- Be dedicated, relatable, authentic, and preferably passionate about quality country music
Mountain Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about and listen to this Colorado Springs country music radio station, visit www.MyMountainCountry.com
Please send an mp3 demo, resume, and cover letter to station GM Dave West at: Dave@MyMountainCountry.com
Due to a high volume of applicants, we may not be able to get back to every person who applies. If you are selected for an interview, we will get back to you within 1 week of your application submission.
- Bonneville Denver Account Executive (Full-time) #1001 new posted 1 day ago.
- Sales Representative posted 8 days ago.
- Board Operator - The Fan (On-Call) posted 8 days ago.
- Bonneville Denver Digital Sales Manager posted 9 days ago.
- Radio General Manager posted 12 days ago.