|Date Posted||August 7, 2017|
Per NABET Agreement: A technician is an employee whose duties includes, but are not limited to, video and audio operations, studio, transmitter, as well as control room operations. A Technician will be required to operate and maintain electronic and mechanical equipment and to keep logs and records in connection with performance of duties. The duties of a Technician can include the setup and operation ENG/SNG trucks, microwave relays, encoders, audio mixer, video switcher and IFB systems for remote shows and live reports including other duties as assigned.
TV production and operations experience in a similar size market or comparable operation to those at KCNC required. The technician should also have the ability to work well with others in stressful environments and circumstances. Live television or newscast experience and adherence to deadlines is a must. Ability to stand for several hours at a time, sit, lift 50 lbs. and climb ladders.
Apply online at: http://www.CBSDenver.com/jobs
- Meteorologist/Reporter new posted 4 days ago.
- Morning Meteorologist/Reporter posted 17 days ago.
- MBC Grand Broadcasting Full Time Mid-Days KMGJ & Part time posted 21 days ago.
- Part time sports/news personality posted 21 days ago.
- Assignment Desk Editor - 35033BR posted about 1 month ago.