|Company Name||KDEN Telemundo|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2017|
Job Number: 32820BR
Job Title: Photographer/Editor
Business Segment: NBCUOTS-TLM KDEN
Posting Category: TV Content & Production
Career Level: Experienced
Country: United States
NBCUniversal's Owned and Operated Television Station in the Denver area, KDEN-TV Telemundo Denver, is looking for a Photographer/Editor. As a Photographer/Editor, you will be responsible for shooting, editing and live shots transmission.
• Minimum 5 years experience shooting videotape and knowledge of live remote capabilities in a Broadcast station.
• Minimum 5 years experience editing stories.
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must submit a resume tape of your most recent work to be considered.
• Physical requirements required to perform medium/heavy physical work which includes:
~Lifting and carrying camera equipment ranging from 15 lbs. To 30 lbs. (in camera weight) for extended periods of time to shoot on remote locations.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must have a valid Colorado driver’s license
• Must have the ability to work any variety of shifts including weekends.
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years Photography/editing experience in a medium or major market TV News station
• Knowledge of P2 cameras and Edius Pro editing systems.
• Knowledge of wireless newsgathering technology
• Team player who is flexible
• Fully Bilingual Spanish and English
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Producer - 32287BR posted 30 days ago.