|Company Name||Bonneville Denver (view profile)|
|Location||Greenwood Village, Colorado|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2017|
Who we are: Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and/or operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Position: Bonneville Denver is looking for energetic, outgoing, individuals who are interested in representing our stations, 98.5 KYGO, KOSI 101.1, 104.3 The Fan and 1600 KEPN at station appearances and events in the community. In this role you will provide support to the station promotions departments on remote events, special projects and assignments and more. Due to the nature of the job, hours and shifts will vary from week to week and are based on scheduled events.
- Executing station events and remotes in the community
- Conducting contests and fulfilling prizes according to station policies and rules at events
- Maintain vehicles, banners and all associated promotional assets
- Implement knowledge of Bonneville brands to listeners at station events
- Be a positive representative of stations while interacting with listeners
- Other marketing/promotional department duties as assigned by manager and Program Director
- Duties and responsiblities may be subject to change at any time based on the needs of the station
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects
- Reliable, responsible, dependable and able to fullfill obligations
- Flexible schedule and able to work days, nights and weekends
- Willing to be flexible with work environment i.e. working outdoors in any condition, at festivals, local businesses, etc.
- Valid driver license with proven ability to safely drive a personal and/or company (as circumstances may provide) vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks
- Prefer applicants with previous public relations experience in broadcasting or related business
- Substantial physical movments (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communciation effectively
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds consistently
- Set up 10x10 tent on your own
- Walk or stand for long periods of time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.