Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Are you a driven individual, with a strong customer service background as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment? This is the position for you!
As an Account Manager, you will be a key liaison when working with internal and external partners to flawlessly set up and execute campaigns with our new and existing clients and drive revenue for Bonneville Dencver. The right individual will anticipate business challenges and provides proactive solutions with their remarkable organizational skills, strong time management abilities, process-minded thinking, thoroughness, attention to detail and accountability to deliver.
Our Account Managers are critical to the success of our clients. They have a passion for helping business owners succeed by nurturing relationships and finding creative ways to coordinate efforts across our internal and external teams.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Join a growing sales team that has Bonneville’s commitment to invest, expand, and prioritize growth within our sales team
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Work-life balance supported by remote working flexibility
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours
- Cultural events throughout the year (just virtually for now!)
- Manage assigned client partnerships.
- Work closely with marketing/promotions, programming, digital and business departments to develop and implement successful promotions, charitable events, and entertainment features to ensure they meet partnership goals and objectives and provide maximum return on investment for clients.
- Manage daily activity of accounts and confirm the accuracy of sales orders
- Respond timely to any sponsor requests and questions.
- Produce client recaps that include details of all activities including documentation of all sponsorship deliverables audio and digital campaigns, promotional activity, and results.
- Develop strong business relationships with existing and potential key and target accounts.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the sales department to manage partnerships, and to ensure that current partners receive superior service and comprehensive fulfillment and execution of all contractual elements
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet revenue goals.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Collaborate with account executives to identify and grow opportunities and promote retention
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED:
- College degree in communications, sales, marketing, related field, or equivalent. Experience in lieu of degree.
- Previous account management or customer success experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work well with sales management, executive management, and other departments.
- Track record of developing outstanding external business relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Must be goal-oriented and self-motivated with proven capability of independently organizing, performing work, and assuring follow-through.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $45,000-55,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.