Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Sacramento, San Francisco and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
We are looking for an energetic, highly organized and reliable Administrative assistant for our Market Manager and Corporate Controller. This position will report to the Corporate Controller and will entail a wide range of administrative duties, including expense management workload, performing multiple time sensitive tasks, managing incoming calls and effectively interacting with a variety of station personnel. This will be a fast paced, dynamic role, so we are looking for an assertive personality who thrives under pressure and can balance a variety of tasks every day.
- Manage incoming voice mails
- Provide consistent, reliable support to the Market Manager and Corporate Controller
- Weekly check deposit
- Organize travel and other procurement and expense
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Learn systems and processes quickly
- Report building maintenance issues
- Provide client and visitor support as needed
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Manage multiple regularly scheduled tasks such as ordering office supplies, copy machine maintenance, etc.
- Other general office duties as they arise
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma and minimum 3-5 years’ experience in administrative support
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook & PowerPoint, and other software
- Experience providing customer service
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients
HIRING COMPENSATION RANGE: $13.00-16.00/hour
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.