Bonneville Denver Digital Account Executive
Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours
Bonneville Denver has an immediate opening for a dynamic, Digital Account Executive. The Digital Account Executive is responsible for driving digital advertising revenues by working collaboratively with the Digital Sales team on consultative, data-driven sales of digital advertising solutions to new and existing clients. In this role, you will be required to develop digital campaigns from effective pre-sale customer needs analysis to campaign launch, campaign reporting, retention & upselling. We are looking for someone that can aggressively prospect, qualify targets, configure digital solutions and close five to six-figure programs. Bonneville’s solution-based approach and depth of digital products requires that this Digital Account Executive possess a deep understanding of the entire digital advertising landscape. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in programmatic display and video advertising, e-mail marketing, social and content marketing, SEM, as well as analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer-centric.
The Digital Account Executive will interact with Advertising Operations, and/or Sales teams to ensure seamless digital campaign execution, providing a high-level of client service support. This person will be a key contributor to the digital revenue organization by supporting digital sales efforts centrally and/or locally with the digital revenue operations.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Hunt – develop new digital business and grow existing digital business
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets
- Demonstrate expertise of selling digital advertising products including digital display ads, SEO, paid media, social media, mobile, programmatic, IP targeting, OTT/CTV, e-mail, mobile advertising and website landing page development
- Prospect and identify digital revenue opportunities, create digital sales packages, present to clients and close the sale.
- Create holistic digital marketing solutions with the ability to manipulate and calculate pricing structures utilizing CPM (cost per thousand), CPC (cost per click)
- Works well with others, problem solver, organized, forward thinking
- Work with agency contacts and/or sales teams to research, write and create sales presentations
- Enter and maintain customer data in Bonneville’s customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Assist the Account Management team in presenting monthly client campaign reports and interpreting the results, providing key metrics and campaign recommendations to ensure client retention
- Work closely with Operations to capture customer needs for execution of digital campaigns
- Leverage digital tools to support digital campaign pricing and planning
- Support and adhere to digital revenue operational processes, policies, procedures and standards of performance
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
- Collaborate with billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries
- Attend sales training and planning meetings
WHO YOU ARE:
- Proven experience in selling digital marketing solutions to clients across multiple business verticals
- Proven knowledge of third-party digital solutions as well as rich media technologies, including PPC, impression and click through tracking pixels
- Experience customizing fully integrated, multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, attribution models & ROI calculations
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, programmatic ad serving platforms
- Experience with digital ad serving technology
- Prefer experience with Google Ad Manager and Display & Video 360
$70,000 - $80,000 base + commissions. (Salary to be determined by education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, company strategies, client’s proprietary information, personnel matters, wage and salary information or any sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.