Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Bonneville Denver (KYGO, KOSI and the Fan) has an immediate opening for a dynamic Digital Ad Ops Coordinator. This person will be responsible for working collaboratively with sales representatives on pre and post sales coordination and implementation of digital advertising solutions and campaigns to new and existing clients. The ideal candidate is an organized, detail-oriented individual who can handle multiple tasks in different areas of the digitals sales and content arena. You will contribute to the success of the organization and help drive revenue across the Bonneville Denver cluster.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is a hybrid role that requires the employee to sometimes work at our Denver site. Specific hybrid schedules will be determined based on business needs and evaluated by managers and senior management.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in pre-sales digital campaign details
- Manage all aspects of post-sale digital campaigns for the market
- Work with Digital Sales Strategist, Account Executives and Account Managers to build proposals and collect appropriate digital assets for campaign implementation
- Implement and monitor all digital campaigns in multiple platforms accurately
- Execute, manage and recap digital campaigns for sales team
- Pull regular digital reports that monitor revenue growth
- Lead weekly Sales on Books (SOB) pacing report meetings
- Participate in training to enhance professional skills and overall understanding of new and evolving digital media
- Assist with prospecting and research, development of sales presentations and campaign recaps
- Managing project management systems
- Responsible for entry/revision of sales orders
- Maintain billing and contract files for all digital and government contracts for station(s) within the media buys
- Pull Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and assist in the response process, including campaign details and promotions
- Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed
- Attend department meetings, training sessions and client meetings, as needed
- Handle necessary arrangements for meetings such as preparing presentations, making copies, reserving conference rooms, and coordinating catering
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- College degree in business, communications, sales, marketing, related field or equivalent is preferred
- A minimum of two-three years of advertising support experience, digital experience desired
- Understanding of digital online advertising is preferred
- Ability to assist with client facing presentations
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret statistical data and draw conclusions for recommendations
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, confidential information and be a self-starter
- Able to manage multiple tasks and campaigns in a timely manner with accuracy
- Exceptional organization skills and detailed oriented
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, CRM Tools a Must
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
$20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Hourly rate will be determined by an evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal and external benchmarks.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity (8 weeks) and Parental Leave (8 weeks) benefits
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation (120 hours accrued per year) and sick leave (80 hours accrued per year) in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.