Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Bonneville Denver relishes the fact that Denver is one of only a handful of cities with seven professional sports franchises, providing a bevy of quality content for our Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan and ESPN Denver 1600 stations. And if that doesn't satiate appetites for entertainment, Bonneville Denver is also home to KOSI 101.1 Denver's Real Music Variety Station and 98.5 KYGO Denver's #1 for New Country.
The Director of Sales will oversee sales for all of Bonne Denver. The Director of Sales will have a track record of growing market share of business by creating integrated marketing solutions, developing client relationships, coaching sales managers and account executives and generating revenue, all in line with the values and mission of Bonneville International. They will develop and maintain a strategy to ensure revenue growth across all properties.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is an onsite role that requires the employee to regularly work at our Denver site.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Take full ownership of budgets and goals and develop strategies with station Sales Managers to improve sales revenue year over year
- Work closely with Market Manager, Program Directors, Promotions Managers and Sales Managers to maximize results for stations and clients
- Use reports, market/competitive analysis to understand trends, anticipate and act on potential risks and growth opportunities.
- Communicate effectively to build and maintain successful internal and external relationships with Digital Sales Managers, Account Executives, Managers, Specialists, support teams and clients
- Work with Sales Managers to determine account executives’ annual goals and coach managers in motivating
- Develop targeted, customer focused marketing solutions using multiple media products
- Measure, grow and exceed revenue and market share goals
- Identify new potential online products and work with other Bonneville markets and Corp digital team
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- College degree in business, communications, sales, marketing, related field, or equivalent is preferred
- A minimum of seven years’ successful sales experience, including a minimum three years as an effective manager, directing the accomplishment of sales objectives, preferably in broadcasting
- Highly computer literate in all Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional understanding of effectively pricing and managing inventory
- Skilled negotiator with ability to up-sell
- Proven history of achieving budgets and increasing business
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret statistical data and draw conclusions from findings and follow-through.
- Highly familiar with the benefits and shortcomings of all types of media including, but not limited to “heritage” media as well as all types of current and emerging social and digital media
- Maintain a valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks.
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
$190,000 - $225,000. Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal equity and alignment with market data.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match, fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity and Parental Leave policies
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation and sick leave in addition to paid company holidays
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Employer-funded retirement account, fully vested from day one
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.