Bonneville Denver Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Bonneville Denver (KYGO, KOSI and The Fan) is looking for an energetic, highly organized, and reliable Executive Assistant/Office for our Market Manager. This role will entail a wide range of administrative duties relating to Bonneville Denver while preserving necessary confidentiality and privacy of information. The Executive Assistant will positively, proactively, and continually look for ways to help the Vice President/Market Manager to improve the productivity, efficiency, and culture of the operation. This is a fast paced, dynamic role, so we are looking for an assertive personality who thrives under pressure and can balance a variety of tasks every day.
This is an on-site role and will require you to work from our Denver office location.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Coordinate schedules, appointments, meetings, etc., for SVP/Market Manager as needed. Coordinate and facilitate meetings held at our location. This includes managing conference room schedules.
- Coordinate travel and hotel arrangements, as needed, ensuring that corporate travel policies are followed. Negotiate local hotel corporate rates.
- Facilitate employee events.
- Prepare expense reports for SVP/Market Manager, and Executive Assistant.
- Assist SVP/Market Manager with administrative duties and other projects as assigned. This includes filing, daily mail retrieval/distribution, managing postage for outgoing mail, facilitating deliveries with use of Ring doorbell, producing access badges, and daily/weekly check deposit.
- Assist SVP/Market Manager with incoming calls. Monitor incoming calls from our corporate office to assure those calls are answered.
- Handle calls and voicemails that come in for the stations.
- Assist other Department Heads as needed.
- Assist Promotions Department with in-office tasks.
- Act as suite coordinator for sports and concert events.
- Keep sport and concert ticket schedule. Work with Director of Sales to assign and distribute tickets per ticket request procedure.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
- Perform office manager responsibilities including ordering and maintenance of coffee and vending services, ordering janitorial supplies, making sure the lunchrooms are stocked with plates, cutlery and paper towels, making sure common refrigerators are kept clean, making sure all conference rooms have water, making sure the conference rooms are clean and tidy after each use, reporting building maintenance issues.
- Act as a suite fire warden for Bonneville Denver.
- Project appropriate company image by promoting a warm, friendly, yet professional atmosphere.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- BA or BS is preferred but not required
- Five+ years of experience in administrative support (preferred: at least 2+ years of executive support)
- Sensitivity and respect for confidential matters
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, and other Microsoft Office Products
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in spelling, grammar, punctuation, and be capable of composing correspondence working from notes, or instructions.
- Able to draft reports and other materials.
- Ability to organize and be a self-starter in handling a variety of assignments by following through from beginning to successful completion often under pressure.
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems while being flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- Work under moderate supervision to coordinate various aspects of the department and assist other departments as needed.
- Ability to provide limited guidance to others.
- Analytical, accurate in detail record-keeping, as the work performed affects the ability of other departments to do their work.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Consistently work hours required. Work more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc.
- Prefer previous experience in broadcasting/communications.
HIRING COMPENSATION RANGE: $24.00 per hour – $26.45 per hour ($50,000 - $55,000 annually) determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.