Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Conceptualize, create and design graphic assets for Bonneville Denver’s brands. Assist Creative Services Manager with client digital advertising including but not limited to interactive banner advertisements.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is an onsite role that requires the employee to regularly work at our Denver site.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Designs branding elements for Bonneville Denver’s station assets including but not limited to social media artwork, display banners, promotional print materials, and other digital graphics
- Works closely with programming and marketing services to define and develop effective branding solutions to increase performance and engagement on multiple platforms.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Communicates well with peers, management and clients
- Must work well independently and in a team environment when necessary
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions under limited supervision
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- 1+ years of professional design experience
- Solid portfolio that illustrates great design and strategy
- Associates degree in Graphic Design is preferred, Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and InDesign
- Working knowledge of different file formats and compression for various use cases
- A keen eye for design standards, principles of layout, typography, color and composition
- Basic skills and experience with HTML & CSS
- Basic understanding of content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.)
- Experience designing content for various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- A strong desire to expand and evolve creative and technical skills as industry needs change
- Excellent organization skills with multi-tasking capabilities
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
$23.00 -$27.00 per hour
Hourly rate will be determined by an evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal and external benchmarks.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity (8 weeks) and Parental Leave (8 weeks) benefits
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation (120 hours accrued per year) and sick leave (80 hours accrued per year) in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.