Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
The position will assist in supporting both business and technical functions of the operation with a willingness to adapt to a fast-paced environment. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a critical component of this role. This position is part of a 24x7x365 tech team supporting and maintaining critical infrastructure and operations.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Exraodinary benefits such as 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through inititaties such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of Broadcast, Audio, Streaming and Information Technology Equipment
- Responsible for all station computer systems with regards to security, performance, and company policy
- Must have working knowledge of LAN/WAN/VPN networking; Audio over IP, Video over IP, and VOIP technologies is a plus
- Must be proficient with troubleshooting both Windows and Linux computer systems and have good problem-solving skills
- Must be able to read technical drawings/documentation
- Will resolve advanced technical issues using department tools, procedures, and infrastructure
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- Perform other related duties and functions as assigned by Chief Engineer
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a team player with customer focus
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure
- Must be goal-oriented and self-motivated with proven capability of independently organizing, performing work, and assuring follow-through
- Five years’ experience working in a broadcast technical environment supporting mission critical computing systems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Occasional night and weekend work is expected and must be on-call and available to respond 24/7
- Must be able to climb ladders, work in small spaces and have the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Valid state driver’s license and an excellent driving record
- SBE certificated is a plus
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, company strategies, client’s proprietary information, personnel matters, wage and salary information or any sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors.
HIRING COMPENSATION RANGE: $80,000 to $90,000 annually determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.