Classical KCME and Jazz 93.5
Corporate Sponsorship Sales Representative
Corporate Sponsorship Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Contacting businesses and presenting advertising and sponsorship proposals.
- Generating revenue for Classical KCME and Jazz 93.5 FM through sales.
- Servicing active accounts that management may assign to employee.
- Writing ad copy and proposals
- Coordinating with Classical KCME and Jazz 93.5 FM employees including production director, traffic manager, general manager, accounting manager.
- Completing in a timely manner sales reports for management.
- Attending sales or staff meetings.
- Attending station events as needed for networking or support of your clients.
Compensation and benefits
You will receive a base salary of $1,500.00 per month gross, for your first 12 months, plus commission on the accounts/contracts you sign. After which your pay will become commission-only. Commissions will be paid on the collected and earned revenue and will be paid on the 15th of the month following the sales month, (ie. month ending June 30, 2021, commissions earned will be paid on July 15, 2021) at the following rates:
- 30% of net collected revenue for new contracts, not on-air for prior 13 months, no agency discount given to advertiser.
· 25% of net collected revenue for contract renewals. Auto-renewals at 15%
· 20% of net collected revenue for agency contracts.
Employee will be entitled to reimbursement for extraordinary vehicle use for those times when an employee must travel distances in excess of 75 miles round trip to meet with clients outside the Colorado Springs metro area; reimbursement will be at the then current IRS mileage rate. In addition, employee will be entitled to a cell phone allowance of $25 per month and reimbursement for validated receipts for meetings with clients, e.g. coffee, lunch and parking)
Benefits – Classical KCME and Jazz 93.5 offers paid holiday and vacation benefits. The following holidays are paid holidays:
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving – and the day after Thanksgiving (2-day holiday), Christmas Day. These days are paid only if they are a regularly scheduled workday for the employee.
Vacation Benefits— After successful completion of the initial review period, employees are eligible for two weeks of paid vacation each year and two (2) paid personal days for full-time employees. Vacation time is reset at the beginning of the calendar year and is based upon the number of hours worked in a week. (e.g. working 16 hours per week entitles employee to 32 hours paid vacation).
KCME participates in an Employee-directed Simple IRA plan. After six months of employment you are eligible to participate and can set up the account and contribute to it. Classical KCME and Jazz 93.5 FM will match your contributions up to 3%. Paperwork will be provided upon request after your successful completion of the probationary period. Send your resume to Robyn@kcme.org