• Bilingual (Spanish/English) both written and verbal. Proficient in Spanish grammar with a cultural understanding of U.S Hispanics.
• Minimum 3 years of production experience creating compelling news promos.
• Minimum 2 years of production experience creating commercials for local or national brands.
• Ability to write, light, shoot, edit, station news, sales, and special television campaigns with proven results.
• Ability to handle tight deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritize multiple projects.
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
• Flexible to accommodate various changing work schedules to meet deadlines.
• Expert understanding of Premiere Pro and After Effects.
• Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Must have a clear understanding of how to produce exceptional creative campaigns with continuity.
• Great attitude and strong team player.
• Interested candidate must submit resume/CV and cover letter through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be able to provide an online reel/portfolio of work examples containing news image promos and commercials, including Spanish languages examples.
• Must be willing to work in Denver.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must accept Solutions, NBCUniversal’s Dispute resolution program.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(K), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website here. https://www.nbcunicareers.com/benefits
Salary Range: $60K - $65K
Interested candidate must submit resume/CV and cover letter through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.