Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
We’re looking for someone with strong project management skills to act as a Digital Media Strategist for our Denver market. This role will include responsibility to ensure the fulfillment of digital sales, acting as a coordinator between the sales teams and digital content and fulfillment team. This person will be responsible for contributing to the digital department advertising revenue goals by working collaboratively with other Account Executives (AEs) on consultative sales of radio-based digital advertising solutions and in house/third party vendor extension products to new and existing clients. You’ll have the opportunity to grow in this role, and be a part of a growing, dynamic team.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is a hybrid role that requires the employee to sometimes work at our Denver site. Specific hybrid schedules will be determined based on business needs and evaluated by managers and senior management.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure fulfillment of digital advertising by coordinating with sales teams, digital content teams and digital revenue and accounting team.
- Achieve and grow digital revenue on all radio-based and extension digital platforms both existing and newly added.
- Work with AE’s on prospecting and identifying digital revenue opportunities, creating digital sales packages, presenting to clients and assisting in closing the sale.
- Oversee execution of the digital advertising campaigns, provide recap reports and present renewal opportunities to clients with the AE’s.
- Product knowledge expert. Demonstrate knowledge of selling digital advertising products including digital display ads, SEO, paid media, social media, mobile, programmatic, IP targeting, OTT, e-mail, mobile advertising and website and landing page development.
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- College degree in business, communications, sales, marketing, related field or equivalent is preferred
- Excellent project management skills; experience with sales operations preferred
- Two-three years of online advertising sales experience, preferably with programmatic placement
- Collaborative approach and a history of exceeding sales goals
- Strong understanding of digital online advertising
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to develop client facing presentations
- Ability to create and sell comprehensive marketing solutions
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, CRM tools is a must
- Proven success in outside and digital sales
- Proficiency in managing sophisticated advertising programs and delivery methodologies
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, positive, persistent, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Maintain a valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks.
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
$60,000 - $80,000 annually.
Salary will be determined by an evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal and external benchmarks.
This role is eligible to earn an annual bonus based on performance and hitting established metrics.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity (8 weeks) and Parental Leave (8 weeks) benefits
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation (120 hours accrued per year) and sick leave (80 hours accrued per year) in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.