Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and/or operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Sacramento, San Francisco and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
As the Digital Ad Operations Manager for Bonneville, you’ll be responsible for managing digital ad operations and programmatic initiatives across Bonneville's websites, mobile apps, streaming and on-demand audio products. You will oversee the team responsible for trafficking digital ad campaigns, forecasting ad inventory and ad revenue, and optimizing programmatic advertising. You’ll work alongside other members of our sales, content and business development team to ensure continued growth in a key area of our business.
- Manage trafficking of display, video, audio, rich media ads, search and other types of ads
- Provide forecasting and reports for our sales teams
- Review key metrics daily and investigate any potential problems
- Assist in monthly advertising invoicing and reconciliation.
- Oversee programmatic advertising initiatives across Bonneville’s web, mobile and audio products
- Manage ad networks and exchanges
- Manage unsold inventory and regularly communicate availability to markets
- Continuously work to maximize value of remnant and programmatic inventory
- Provide regular account of programmatic revenue to Bonneville properties
- Lead implementation of video and display programmatic strategy
- Lead implementation of streaming and on-demand programmatic strategy
- Oversee monthly programmatic advertising invoicing and reconciliation
- Forecast quarterly programmatic inventory and revenue for management
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Experience in lieu of degree
- 2-5 years of trafficking/media analytics for digital advertising preferred
- Experience in programmatic advertising preferred
- Proficiency with Google and Microsoft products
- Experience in performance-based marketing or advertising is a plus
- Highly detail oriented; ability to meet deadlines and effective problem solving skills
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting & analysis
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.