Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Sacramento, San Francisco and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
POSTION PURPOSE: Produce digital content that discusses the issues of the day, relatable and compelling news, and matters important to family and community. Management will assign responsibilities on a regular and/or rotating basis depending upon need and proven capabilities and the need to provide expertise for the future.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create digital content on topics and conduct interviews that are compelling, informative, and interesting and adhere to station’s format philosophy and The Fan brand.
- Contribute creative ideas on digital content development, topics, and guests, format execution and station promotion.
- Attend local sporting events such as games, practices and media sessions to create digital content as assigned by the Digital Sports Editor.
- Aide in creating and editing digital content from all shows that can be distributed on station website and across social media platforms.
- Take photos and videos while at station events or sporting events, then distribute across social media platforms.
- Maintain confidentiality in regard to personnel matters, wage and salary, company strategies and other sensitive matters in communication with listeners, workers and the media.
- Must be able to work under deadline and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Work with show producers and talk show host(s) in producing compelling digital content.
- Execute station brand image within content.
- Evaluate current sports news or events each day and offer suggestions on how those events might be presented in digital content that is compelling to all listeners.
- Research possible interview topics and guests by careful study of developing news through printed media (magazines, newspapers, books, the Internet, etc.) and by phone and/or personal contact with community and national organizations.
- Post daily podcasts and show summaries on the website.
- Be active in personal growth and development. Use this knowledge to improve daily experiences.
- Develop and maintain professional and technical capabilities in order to make full use of the tools and opportunities provided by the station and to expand personal contribution to the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ of experience as an on-camera talent, working in sports
- Expertise in current and emerging social media platforms
- Strong knowledge and abilities using Adobe suite (Premiere, Photoshop, Audition, After Effects, Illustrator)
COMPENSATION: The salary range for this position is $36,000-$40,000. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.