Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who we are: Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Position: Bonneville Denver offers semester-long internship opportunities for college students to gain a fuller understanding of the broadcast industry and expand their digital skill sets while representing our stations, 98.5 KYGO, KOSI 101.1, 104.3 The Fan and 1600 KEPN.
- Learn all aspects of digital’s contribution to the Denver station’s websites and social media platforms
- Write and publish content to be distributed on stations’ social media channels.
- Learn about the strategy and planning needed to maintain station websites.
- Learn about digital ad operations
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be currently registered as a college/university student, eligible to receive internship credit through their educational institution.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Schedule is between 15 and 25 hours per week depending on school requirements.
- No guarantee of employment upon completion of internship
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds consistently
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Bonneville builds up, connects, informs, and celebrates communities and families, and that means all communities and families. As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.