Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
We’re looking for someone with strong project management skills to act as a Digital Media Strategist for our Denver market. This role will include responsibility to ensure the fulfillment of digital sales, acting as a coordinator between the sales teams and digital content and fulfillment team. This person will be responsible for contributing to the digital department advertising revenue goals by working collaboratively with other Account Executives (AEs) on consultative sales of radio-based digital advertising solutions and in house/third party vendor extension products to new and existing clients. You’ll have the opportunity to grow in this role, and be a part of a growing, dynamic team.
- Ensure fulfillment of digital advertising by coordinating with sales teams, digital content teams and digital revenue and accounting team.
- Achieve and grow digital revenue on all radio-based and extension digital platforms both existing and newly added.
- Work with AE’s on prospecting and identifying digital revenue opportunities, creating digital sales packages, presenting to clients and assisting in closing the sale.
- Oversee execution of the digital advertising campaigns, provide recap reports and present renewal opportunities to clients with the AE’s.
- Product knowledge expert. Demonstrate knowledge of selling digital advertising products including digital display ads, SEO, paid media, social media, mobile, programmatic, IP targeting, OTT, e-mail, mobile advertising and website and landing page development.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- College degree in business, communications, sales, marketing, related field or equivalent is preferred
- Excellent project management skills; experience with sales operations preferred
- Two-three years of online advertising sales experience, preferably with programmatic placement
- Collaborative approach and a history of exceeding sales goals
- Strong understanding of digital online advertising
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to develop client facing presentations
- Ability to create and sell comprehensive marketing solutions
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, CRM tools is a must
- Proven success in outside and digital sales
- Proficiency in managing sophisticated advertising programs and delivery methodologies
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, positive, persistent, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Maintain a valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks.
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $50,000 - $80,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.