Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
The Digital Sports Analyst for 104.3 The Fan will create written or multimedia content providing unique and creative analysis of relevant sports stories. This position will be evaluated on their ability to create remarkable and entertaining content that drives online performance across the station’s digital platforms. These include, but are not limited to: the station website, podcasts, videos, social media platforms and potential emerging digital technologies. This is a unique position that requires extreme flexibility, including work on weekends, evenings, etc. In addition, the position requires the flexibility and dependability to work additional hours during breaking news and other big sporting events.
This is a hybrid on-site/remote role that requires the employee to regularly work at our Denver site. In order to work on Company premises, or with clients / members of the public at other locations, Bonneville employees must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or evidence of a negative COVID-19 test within the previous seven days.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
· Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
· Continuous growth and development training
· Generous vacation and sick policy in addition to paid holidays
· Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
· 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
· High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
· We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
· Write opinion-based articles for DenverFan.com discussing all of the region’s sports teams.
· Develop and create unique engagement graphics including ideology of concept.
· Provide imaginative opinions and analysis during on-air 104.3 The Fan appearances, promoting website and digital content.
· Deliver opinionated appearances on station’s original digital programming.
· Remain on-call to react to breaking news on station’s social media accounts and to write opinion-based pieces at DenverFan.com.
· Upload stories to station website using content management system.
· Exceptional sports writing skills including editing and grammar skills. Ability to edit, produce and create accurate, well-presented content in a quick, timely manner.
· Must possess typing skills and computer input ability. Basic computer skills and the ability to learn new programs and HTML are required. Must enjoy working with computers and technology.
· Able to work independently with little supervision. Requires a track record of dependability and evidence of being a self-starter.
· Create unique, engaging, shareable content that is consistent with the station’s brand.
· As a key player of the 104.3 The Fan team, must be willing to offer ideas, suggestions and other concepts for the station’s Internet activities that are innovative and creative. Willingness to support web team and participate in a variety of Internet activities.
WHO YOU ARE:
· Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or equivalent experience in the field
· 3-5 years of digital content experience
· Passion and vision for emerging media
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Deep understanding of sports and the 104.3 The Fan brand
· Strong communication and organization skills
HIRING COMPENSATION RANGE: $40,000 - $50,000 annually depending on experience and skillset.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.