Donor Services Coordinator
Position: Donor Services Coordinator
Department: Pillar Media – KPOF Administration
Category: Full-time, Hourly
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
KPOF (Pillar Media - Denver) is looking for an organized, self-motivated, computer-savvy individual to oversee our administrative office and donor development functions. The position reports to the Director of Donor Services.
Experience/What We’re Looking For
Our ideal candidate is a professional individual with a background in office administration and customer service. We are seeking a responsible and trustworthy team player who works well with others, as teamwork is one of our core values.
· At least 3-5 years’ related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Previous experience in a professional office setting.
· Must be at a high level of proficiency and competency in experience and knowledge of operating a computer; understanding how to navigate computer systems, competence in typing, as well as using programs like; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), One Drive, etc.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage projects independently.
· Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills.
· The ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while exhibiting superb attention to detail.
· Demonstrated creativity and ability to work collaboratively.
· Energetic, friendly, and tactful professionalism in communication with a diversity of individuals.
· Trustworthy to maintain confidentiality with listeners, donors, and co-workers.
· Ability and desire to learn and train for new systems, methods, and procedures.
· Establish and maintain Accounts Receivables of donor gifts, broadcaster income, and sponsorship income.
· Process donations via check/credit card/EFT, enter into donor database, coordinate follow-up confirmations/thank-you’s via mail/email.
· Communicate with donors via e-mail, letter, and phone as needed.
· Monthly data mailing list preparation, including duplicate merges, creation of needed codes, and project tracking.
· Monthly donor mailings and follow-up, including liaison to printing companies and postal services.
· Coordinate the maintaining and updating of database.
· Mail pick-ups and deliveries as needed.
· As needed, provide support for meetings and gatherings of donors, and coordinating special events.
· Provide excellent customer service to station supporters and listeners, and tours as needed.
· Manage Info Mailbox, forwarding emails or responding to listeners.
· Answer live calls and Voicemail.
· Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the general office.
· Track maintenance on various office equipment.
· Work with Pillar Media directors in the planning and coordination of on-air fundraisers as needed.
· Participate in regular communication and planning meetings with Pillar Media directors.
· Attend Pillar Media weekly staff meetings.
· On occasion, perform other relevant tasks as assigned by Pillar Media Management.
Organization/What Pillar Media can offer you.
At Pillar Media, our mission is to encourage people into a growing relationship with Jesus through media. We hope for our candidate to share in that same desire by committing themselves to our team!
· An intentional team-building culture that focuses on our Core Values: Teamwork, Excellence, Creativity, Integrity, Authenticity, and Fun!
· The opportunity to work with others in an environment that not only supports but influences personal growth.
· Some flexibility for working from home.
· A full lineup of benefits, including Holiday/PTO/Sick time and a retirement plan.
· Health, dental, and vision insurance.
· Voluntary benefits.
· Fair compensation.
· The opportunity to personally engage with listeners and our community. You can be part of a team that is making a difference in someone’s life every day!
Apply at: https://jobapply.page.link/n7hLo
Performing this job successfully requires physical demands that must be met by an employee. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Pay Range: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour.