General Sales Manager
GENERAL SALES MANAGER
Colorado Springs, CO
Have you always wished you could walk into a situation where there’s a great foundation of sellers, but you’re being given the opportunity to take it even further and build your dream team! With the support of talented professionals, a culture that’s focused on family and on winning, where dynamic leadership is embraced and appreciated. Yes?! Then call us now, before someone else does!
Bahakel Communications is seeking a General Sales Manager (GSM) for Active Rock 94.3 KILO and Alternative X1039 (KRXP) in Colorado Springs, CO, recently ranked in the Top 10 by both U.S. News and HGTV as one of the most desirable cities to live in the U.S.
The General Sales Manager will have the opportunity to maintain a winning culture that drives success for two radio stations with a combined 65 years of heritage in the market.
You will demonstrate the ability to:
· Develop client and internal relationships while acting as a marketing asset for our account executives and advertisers.
· Organize and direct local sales department
· Negotiate agency business and local direct business effectively
· Maintain and develop strategy regarding rates and budget
· Build and maintain client relationships
· Be the internal authority on sales and research program
· Work with the local team to creatively develop new business
· Understand and interface with traffic systems & personnel
· Proficient with OTT, Digital Audio, Targeted Display, Paid Social, SEM, Targeted Email,
Online Brand Management, SMS Text, Website Development and Hosting, SEO, and Events
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required (proof of insurance and liability coverage may be required)
Required skills are:
- Basic computer software skill such as Word and Excel
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 5-6 years of radio sales experience – Local Sales Manager experience preferred.
$50,000-$65,000/willing to negotiate based on experience.
Bahakel Communications, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.