Graphics Designer, Denver, CO.
KDVR-TV-FOX31 and KWGN-TV, Colorado’s Very Own Channel 2, is seeking an experienced Graphics Designer/Digital Media Artist to join the award-winning Creative Services team in beautiful Denver, Colorado.
The Graphics Designer will work with multiple departments including news, promotions, digital, and sales to create on-air, web, print, social and motion graphics utilizing the latest in broadcast technology.
Ideal candidate has 1-3 years’ experience working in broadcast news; local or network level. Similar experience in broadcast entertainment or post-production or comparable design industry experience will be You’ll need the full complement of motion designer experience and social media skills to contribute to our brand strategy and positioning.
- Maintain and advance the graphic look of the station, while creating, managing, and organizing all graphic needs and related files for multiple projects, including print, on-air and social media.
- Develop strategies and assets for social media postings for both stations, provide monthly summary of impact via measure of impressions and engagements.
- Interact daily with news management, producers and directors to successfully create visually compelling designs to enhance the storytelling process for our daily newscasts.
- Perform other duties
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years previous broadcast design experience
- Strong design, illustration and typographic skills required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud including After Effects, Premier, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously and to deliver finished projects on deadline
- Social media experience required
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to work on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to translate content quickly and effectively into
If you want to live and work in one of the most dynamic regions of the country you are encouraged to apply:
(Salary Range: 53-62K annual)
KDVR/KWGN is an equal opportunity employer that seeks diversity in our workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
KDVR.KWGN values the contribution of its employees. We recognize their efforts by offering a competitive compensation plan and an array of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K), and more. We are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily completing a background and DMV check