Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
As an HR Coordinator, you will be critical to attracting, retaining, and developing individuals within our Denver and Phoenix Markets (KOSI 101.1, 98.5 KYGO, Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan, ESPN 1600 AM, KTAR News 92.3 FM, 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station and ESPN 620 AM). We’re looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented professional to coordinate HR tasks, communicate with managers and employees, and make sure we provide gold standard service to our stakeholders internally and externally. Your skills and knowledge will be called upon to help Bonneville execute our HR strategy across the organization, with a heavy focus on recruiting and HR information systems. In addition, you will work with payroll, employee engagement, employment law, compensation, benefits administration and more.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Work with HR Business Partner to execute HR strategies.
- Ensure FCC EEO and other HR related law compliance for the Denver and Phoenix Markets.
- Ensure Bonneville's procedures are followed with respect to job openings.
- Oversee, develop, and evaluate effective recruitment sources for assigned groups.
- Update HR data and tasks in Workday (our HRIS), including documents, job changes, terminations, etc. to maintain up-to-date HR records.
- Help managers and employees navigate Workday and provide information on policy and procedure related to their roles.
- Assist managers/supervisors in recruiting to find the best candidates in the shortest possible period of time, reducing hiring errors and reducing turnover.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect the Company by keeping personnel data confidential.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment and maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Consistently work hours required. Work more when required to meet deadlines, including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field
- Prefer 2-5 years of prior HR experience
- Prefer Workday experience
- The ability to understand and utilize HR metrics to track and improve upon key processes
- Sound business acumen with analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
HIRING COMPENSATION RANGE: $19.00-$24.00/hour depending on experience
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.