Integrated Multi-Media Sales Representative
Digital and Radio Sales
CUMULUS MEDIA – Colorado Springs is seeking a talented and dynamic Integrated Multi-Media Sales Representative who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. We are identifying marketing professionals that are driven, resourceful, organized, customer-focused, passionate, motivated, goal-oriented problem solvers. Combined with a proven track record of over-achieving sales goals, great communication skills and the ability to cultivate client relationships. In return, we offer a unique career opportunity, where you are given individual training, a challenging mission, world-class tools to help you succeed and the chance to realize your full potential as a sales professional.
Who We Are:
A leader in the Radio Broadcast industry, Cumulus Media combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment channels to deliver premium content choices to 245 million people each week with 427 owned/operated stations broadcasting in 87 US Media markets, the Westwood One network and numerous digital channels.
Cumulus Media - Colorado Springs features six of Southern Colorado’s heritage and most popular radio stations: 92.9 Peak FM, 740 AM KVOR, 98.9 Magic FM, XTRA Sports 1300, 98.1 KKFM and 95.1 CAT Country. Our group of commercial radio stations entertain and reach hundreds of thousands of listeners every week via online streaming and over the air.
As an Integrated Multi-Media Sales Representative, you will identify and develop new business opportunities; grow existing client relationships; create and offer solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; determine KPI’s, close business and meet or exceed set sales targets.
· Able to identify client business needs by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives, KPI’s and processes, as well as their external environment including key market and consumer trends to proactively develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives
· Deliver effective multi-platform, integrated sales presentations (broadcast, digital, events); negotiation and closing
· Proven experience in growing and maintaining a robust sales funnel and use of an industry CRM
· Beyond our broadcast products, have strong familiarity and become full-versed in selling both Cumulus’ station digital assets (e.g. streaming, stations website and social advertising) and digital audience extension products to deliver a complete marketing solution to advertisers
· Excel at prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means to build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects
· Follow all station and corporate procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis
· Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Cumulus in the marketplace
· Commitment to Cumulus Media Southern Colorado sales standards
· Think creatively and generate original ideas
· Creative spark – the ability to garner an understanding of a customer’s goals, objectives, KPI’s and business to apply that creative spark and design, then deliver customized, comprehensive, integrated advertising campaigns
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and CRM tools
· Background in outside digital sales including but not limited to SEO, SEM, social media, digital video channels, email marketing, multi-channel ads, blended OTT/CTV, programmatic display, social platforms, Responsive guarantee, PPC, People-based marketing, etc. required
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience developing new business relationships in an outside sales role to include prospecting and seeking new clientele though networking, referrals and calls.
· Excellent presenter to clients of sales opportunities and post-sale successes
· Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to connect with viable prospects
· Comprehension of sales metrics in order to fill a sales funnel and robust pipeline of residual business
· Positive attitude, high energy & passion for the job with the willingness to get beyond comfort zone for professional growth
· Flexible, creative and digital savvy!
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field is preferred, but not required.
What we offer:
· Individual-focused onboarding and training
· Commission-based organization with uncapped earning potential, following first year salary guarantee
· Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
· 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
· Paid vacation & holidays
· All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by the date of hire, subject to legally mandated accommodations.
For immediate consideration, please visit
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at:
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).