Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
We are looking for a developer who is excited to contribute to our growing mobile digital efforts. You should have an eye for detail, a passion for solving problems, and pride in quality products. We need an individual who will bring their existing React Native skills to the team, and who will be willing to continue to learn and adapt to chosen technologies.
This is a remote role where the employee may report to work in-person on occasion or not at all.
In order to work on Company premises, or with clients / members of the public at other locations, Bonneville employees must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or evidence of a negative COVID-19 test within the previous seven days.
- Collaborate with team lead to create and maintain multi-platform hybrid apps using React Native
- Translate product requirements into clean, efficient code
- Participate in road mapping and daily stand-ups
- Maintain infrastructure security and software updates for all supported technologies.
- Work with other developers in building and deploying digital products, services and strategies.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proficiency working with third-party dependencies
- Understanding and experience in the app release process
- Familiarity with version control
- Solid understanding of OOP design principles
- Experience working with XML/JSON data models and integration with REST APIs
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot complex problems quickly.
- Ability to work well under pressure and under deadlines.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience developing native apps using Java, Kotlin, Objective C or Swift
- Experience with developing and implementing audio and video components
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Experience working with Docker, EC2 Container Services and Amazon Relational Database Services.
- Social Media application development experience
- Linux system administration and networking is a significant plus.
- Quality mobile design / user experience is a plus.
HIRING COMPENSATION RANGE: $66,000 - $82,000 annually depending on experience
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.