KKFN Board Operator
Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Bonneville Denver relishes the fact that Denver is one of only a handful of cities with seven professional sports franchises, providing a bevy of quality content for our Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan and ESPN Denver 1600 stations. If you are a sports junkie, this is the place for you.
As a Board Operator, your job will be to operate the on-air studio console and assure accurate broadcasts in compliance with FCC requirements.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is an onsite role that requires the employee to regularly work at our Denver site.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Focused operation of on-air console.
- Air commercials per program log.
- Screen listener calls for talk programs during shifts not utilizing a producer.
- Maintain accurate transmitter logs and program logs.
- Double check that audio elements are problem free, before they air.
- Cross-training on other shifts in the event of scheduling emergencies.
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- 0-2 years news/talk/sports radio control room work.
- Digital/website experience helpful.
- Ability to drive company vehicles for remote broadcasts (valid driver’s license and clean driving record required).
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds on occasion.
$15.00 per hour. Hourly rate to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal equity and alignment with market data.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Paid time off for sick leave (1 hour accrued for every 30 hours worked)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.