Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
KKFN (the Fan) has an immediate opening for a dynamic Fill-In Talk Host. On an on-call basis, make desired individual contribution to station’s team efforts by performing as an on-air host that attracts targeted audience and builds ratings in line with desired Sports Talk format.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Paid Sick Hours
- Host sports talk show that is relevant to target audience and generates ratings.
- Conduct topical interviews that are compelling, informative, and interesting and adhere to station’s format philosophy.
- Timely and effectively complete commercial and promotional production assignments.
- Monitor sports news on a daily basis.
- Reflect company values and maintain desired station image to listeners while on-air and during personal appearances.
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Two years post high school education.
- Sports knowledge.
- Passion for Denver sports teams and sports news.
- Experience in radio hosting.
- Aggressive attitude with a strong desire to advance in the broadcasting media.
- Ability to use humor.
- Spends time researching topics.
- Ability to be respected by newsmakers during interviews.
HIRING COMPENSATION RANGE: $40.00 per hour to $50.00 per hour determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.