Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Country Radio legend, 98.5 KYGO and KOSI 101.1, Denver’s number one Adult Contemporary station are looking for the next dynamic Account Executive. In the Account Executive role, the right individual will contribute to the sales team's growth and new business development. We are seeking someone who is passionate about selling revolutionary marketing solutions to exceed revenue goals and to develop relationships with business leaders.
Our Account Executives’ ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Join our winning team as an Account Executive and start empowering local businesses while getting top-notch support and unlimited earning potential.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Join a growing sales team that has Bonneville’s commitment to invest, expand, and prioritize growth within our sales teams
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Work life balance supported by remote working flexibility
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at a low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Culture events throughout the year (just virtually now!)
- Prospecting by strategically sourcing and developing new clients through persistent focus to generate new business
- Create fully integrated marketing campaigns which deliver strong ROI for clients utilizing both traditional radio and digital extension
- Meet and exceed individual quarterly budgets in traditional and digital media brands
- Fully participate in Salesforce CRM (Client Relationship Management) system
- Participate in training to enhance professional skills and overall understanding of new and evolving media
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- 1-4 years of inside sales/outside sales
- Proven track record of success in a sales role
- Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to strategically prospect new business, overcome objections, and have courage to ask again
- Ability to organize, analyze, and interpret statistical data and draw conclusions from finding and follow-through
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $60,000 - $120,000 annualized for the first six months (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant). Transition to 100% commissions after first six months.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Bonneville builds up, connects, informs, and celebrates communities and families, and that means all communities and families. As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Job ID: 41477