Local Account Executive
We are seeking a well-qualified, passionate and goal driven local advertising sales executive. This media professional will be working in Denver and represent our local sales business for KETD-TV & Digital OTT sales. You will be accountable for maximizing revenue and share through local agencies and clients located in Denver DMA.
· Achieve all monthly and quarterly budgets/KPI’s set by sales management.
· Build your account list by prospecting qualified leads, developing and closing new business for TV, Digital & OTT advertising sales.
· Develop and maintain executive level local client and agency relationships by identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
· Sell conceptually across multiple platforms
· Self-motivated team player
· Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations designed to meet individual client needs by working with internal resources and reviewing audience data and other research as needed.
· Communicate effectively to sales management to ensure accurate generation of tracking reports regarding pending deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact and prospect lists.
· Work with internal departments to manage account stewardship through the sales process.
· Attend virtual ales meetings, training sessions as well as in person client meetings and promotions.
· Understand and communicate the resources, products and capabilities of all Estrella Media Groups assets.
· Maintain and track an accurate forecast by account on a monthly and quarterly basis.
· Negotiates the terms, conditions, and pricing of advertising campaigns with the client.
· Prepares weekly /monthly /annual sales activity reports Keeps client database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with clients.
· Manages and coordinates fulfillment of client advertising orders, e.g., problem resolution, create customized concepts, monitors quality, ensures that ad copy arrives at platform on time and in proper format.
· Maintains collections to keep bad debt to an absolute minimum.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working with clients and agencies in TV advertising sales, preferably in Hispanic television.
· Relationship builder with an engaging and energetic personality and desire to contribute to the team to win.
· Goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges self to exceed targets
· Highly effective presentation, written communication and negotiation skills.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
· Strong written, presentation, marketing and closing skills.
· Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, MS Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
· Preferred experience with Zoom and Matrix/Monarch (CRM)
· Interested candidates must submit their resume to (INPUT CONTACT EMAIL HERE)
· Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and insurance.
· Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
· Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
· Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.