Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
The Order to Cash Analyst will be part of a team responsible for performing tasks within the order to cash stream (accounts receivable & collections) as well as involvement in the month end processes.
- Manage the onboarding and maintenance of new and existing clients
- Perform Credit Evaluations
- Assist with the accurate and timely posting of cash
- Assist with invoicing and reconciliations
- Manage billing adjustment and refund process
- Manage the resolution of discrepant and aged items >150 days
- Assist in the collection of Key Accounts
- Establish an efficient system for timely follow-ups for both internal and external clients.
- Assist with ongoing process improvement initiatives
- Complete month-end accounting processes in accordance with close calendar
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Cross-train in other areas as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Cultural and team building events throughout the year
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience.
- Strong analytical skills in the area of financial analysis
- Ability to manage key Accounts Receivable Processes
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Excel, Word
- Proficient in the use of 10-key calculator.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong self-motivation, well organized, and dependable.
- Project professional, business-like demeanor in person, over the telephone and through e-mail.
- Proven ability to work autonomously as well as establish effective communications and working relationships with co-workers and others while performing job responsibilities.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and make a positive impact on department’s productivity.
- Assist other employees with special projects.
- Maintenance and organization of files.
COMPENSATION: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour depending on experience.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.