Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing content, advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Each Bonneville market is led by a Market Manager who is accountable for the business operations for all stations. The Phoenix market boasts an impressive lineup of stations: KTAR News, Arizona Sports, and ESPN 620. The successful Market Manager will take Phoenix’s stations from strength to strength as we continue to build on a very strong foundation.
This is a hybrid on-site/remote role that requires the employee to regularly work at our Phoenix site. In order to work on Company premises, or with clients / members of the public at other locations, Bonneville employees must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or evidence of a negative COVID-19 test within the previous seven days.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of Bonneville values and culture in all aspects of leadership.
- Plan and execute strategic business plans for marquee stations in the Phoenix market: KTAR-FM, KMVP-FM, KTAR-AM, spanning all areas of programming, sales, marketing, and distribution (terrestrial and digital).
- Lead the employees in the market by setting a clear vision, communicating regularly, and making changes when needed.
- Evaluate and invest appropriately to support long term success in revenue generation, distribution, and operations.
- Prepare staffing and succession plans, hire, and develop employees for key roles in the market.
- Model and support compliance of Bonneville’s policies.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Significant leadership experience in media, with P&L responsibility and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in radio broadcasting.
- Deep understanding of media trends; ability to use data to make informed decisions.
- Strong people leadership abilities/
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies.
- Highly familiar with the benefits and shortcomings of all types of media including, but not limited to “heritage” media as well as all types of current and emerging social and digital media.
- Maintain a valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks.
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.