Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
The PPC Specialist is responsible for the execution, optimization, and management of PPC campaigns run through Google Ads across all of Bonneville, including Search, YouTube, & Mobile App promotion, to enable the delivery of impactful results for Bonneville’s clients. We are looking for someone who can maintain a laser-like focus on setting and achieving high-level results while still possessing a detailed and analytic mindset to provide unique and compelling insights.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is designated as a remote role. Employee may work from home but will be required to work from a state where Bonneville is an established business.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns.
- Perform day-to-day campaign activities for enterprise level Paid Search (PPC) campaigns, including bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, campaign expansion, etc.
- In-depth keyword research and planning (discovery and expansion).
- Set up tracking and goals for campaigns utilizing Adwords, GTM and possibly outside CRM.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues and produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards).
- Regularly perform detailed monitoring and analysis of our industry to determine changes in customer behavior and adjusting strategy to capture market demand.
- Collaborate with other markets & teams to ensure campaign goals and expectations are met.
- Make recommendations to Sr. PPC Specialists on larger client accounts.
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- At least 2 years of PPC marketing experience with Google Ads
- Proven expertise CRO, and remarketing strategies
- General knowledge of Google tools such as Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Tag Manager etc.
- Strong analytical skills, complemented by the ability to take direction, learn/develop new skill sets, problem-solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver that can work efficiently with little to no supervision
- Positive, flexible, and well organized to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet challenging deadlines
- Google Analytics and Google Ads Certified is a plus.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
$54,000 - $65,000
Salary will be determined by an evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal and external benchmarks.
This role is eligible to earn quarterly bonuses based on performance and hitting established metrics.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity (8 weeks) and Parental Leave (8 weeks) benefits
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation (120 hours accrued per year) and sick leave (80 hours accrued per year) in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.