Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who we are: Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Position: Bonneville Denver is looking for energetic, outgoing, individuals who are interested in representing our stations, 98.5 KYGO, KOSI 101.1, 104.3 The Fan and 1600 KEPN at station appearances and events in the community. In this role you will provide support to the station promotions departments on remote events, special projects and assignments and more. Due to the nature of the job, hours and shifts will vary from week to week and are based on scheduled events.
This is an on-site role that requires the employee to work at our Denver site.
In order to work on Company premises, or with clients / members of the public at other locations, Bonneville employees must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or evidence of a negative COVID-19 test within the previous seven days.
- Executing station events and remotes in the community
- Conducting contests and fulfilling prizes according to station policies and rules at events
- Maintain vehicles, banners and all associated promotional assets
- Implement knowledge of Bonneville brands to listeners at station events
- Be a positive representative of stations while interacting with listeners
- Other marketing/promotional department duties as assigned by manager and Program Director
- Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change at any time based on the needs of the station
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects
- Reliable, responsible, dependable and able to fulfill obligations
- Flexible schedule and able to work days, nights and weekends
- Willing to be flexible with work environment i.e. working outdoors in any condition, at festivals, local businesses, etc.
- Valid driver license with proven ability to safely drive a personal and/or company (as circumstances may provide) vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks
- Prefer applicants with previous public relations experience in broadcasting or related business
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds consistently
- Set up 10x10 tent on your own
- Walk or stand for long periods of time
The Bonneville Experience:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Cultural and team building events throughout the year
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Bonneville builds up, connects, informs, and celebrates communities and families, and that means all communities and families. As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.