Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Support the Account Managers, Account Executives and Sales Managers with activities and projects to meet or exceed revenue goals in a manner that will reflect the highest professional standards while selling and servicing Bonneville Denver’s accounts in conformity with company policies and procedures. Contribute to the sales team's growth and professionalism. Manage campaign elements using various project management tools.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Utilize VPromotions to schedule all station digital assets, appearances, on-air give-a-ways and social posts.
- Lead sales operations meetings as subject matter expert (VPromotions and WRIKE) to ensure optimal utilization of all systems.
- Facilitate reports and associated documentation for Sales Team.
- Support Digital Sales Manager in the following business areas:
- Oversee and track stations digital impressions, social posts, and newsletters stats
- Assist with reporting for recaps
- Attend weekly sales digital team meetings, weekly promotions meetings for all stations and other meetings as assigned by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret statistical data. Draw conclusions from finding and follow-through.
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, confidential information and be a self-starter.
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies. Comfortable learning and adopting new technologies.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress and multi-task.
- Ability to consistently work hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, evenings, etc.
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport across departments, sales team, and management
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with Power Point, VPromotions, Wrike, and Google Docs.
- College degree
COMPENSATION: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour depending on experience.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.