Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Our Sales Operations Coordinator is an important position in our organization with the objective of consistently delivering superior customer service to our clients and partners. The Sales Operations Coordinator will assist up to fifteen Account Managers and help them meet and exceed their individual and group sales objectives. Ideal candidates will thrive in our fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and maintain positive relationships with sales department colleagues as well as with clients and partners. Ideal candidates can view the Sales Operations Coordinator position as a potential path to Account Manager or a higher-level account services position within our organization.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
· Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
· Continuous growth and development training
· Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
· Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
· 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
· High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
· We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
· Processing sales orders
· Utilize VCreative to schedule production orders
· Managing project management systems
· Assisting in the development of sales presentations and campaign recaps
· Maintain working client relationships
· Other duties as assigned.
· Organizing Teams documents and keeping them up to date. This would include updating media kits, sales packages, and trackers. Creativity and PowerPoint skills are a must.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Prefer 1 year of account service support or customer service in a professional setting.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organization and time management skills.
· Effective problem-solving skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure.
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office software.
· The ability to quickly learn new software and software updates for our inventory management and customer relationship management platforms.
· Must be goal-oriented and self-motivated with proven capability of independently organizing, performing work and assuring follow-through
· Must have a proven ability to handle stress.
· Must work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
· Must work effectively in a team environment.
· Must consistently work hours required and may work more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc.
· Maintain positive and cooperative rapport across departments, sales team, and management
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
· Experience with Microsoft – Word, Power Point, and Excel, VCreative, Wide Orbit, and Google Docs.
· College degree
HIRING COMPENSATION RANGE: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour depending on experience.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Job ID 41542