Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
- Supervise log editor positions for logs in multiple markets.
- Prepare daily program logs for one or more radio stations/markets using Wide Orbit Traffic Software.
- Process sales orders and check orders for accuracy.
- Schedule and track commercials for optimum spot placement in order to achieve maximum revenue
- Edit Daily logs to maximize revenue and adhere to station directives while fulfilling client expectations.
- Work closely with station programmers to insure hourly clocks are accurate and up to date on the program logs.
- Create and schedule program formats.
- Maintain and organize barter contracts.
- Accurately reconcile and post daily logs – compare to the as-run billing file against traffic system log.
- Collaborate with Sales Management, Account Executives and Sales Support to ensure commercial spots are executed in accordance with contract provisions.
- Communicate with Sales Management regarding inventory issues.
- Preempt spots and assist with makegoods.
- Work closely with business office on cash in advance accounts and credit restricted accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Cultural and team building events throughout the year
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum of 3 years Traffic experience.
- Minimum of 2 years Wide Orbit experience preferred.
- VCreative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment and Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Comprehension of spoken word format intricacies.
- Considerable experience with creating and implementing program formats.
- Strong inventory management skills.
- Can-do attitude along with a strong ability to multi-task, communicate effectively and professionally with management, sales and advertisers.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual with analytical and quantitative skills capable of independent work and follow-through and working effectively in a team environment.
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and speed.
COMPENSATION: $40,000-$60,000 annually.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.