October 17th at 10am
There is a lot of political money at stake over the next few months and the CBA wants to help you get it. While Mark Levy has to speak about them briefly, know that this is NOT a rules and regulations webinar: it is about writing more political ad dollars now. So please join him as he covers:
- An understanding of what the past few months is likely to mean for 2024 political advertising
- Where political ad dollars are likely to go
- Digital ad changes and how that affects potential broadcast sales
- Is your station worthy of a politician’s money?
- Why local political dollars may be more important than national dollars
- Common-sensical things we forget that cost us political buys
- The value of some lesser known websites and The Edmonds Political Database
- A key question to ask a candidate that can justify a bigger schedule
- Knowing how to better tell your story sans “broadcast-ease”
- Intro letter templates designed to get candidates and political party chairs to meet with you
- A Lowest Unit Rate Template tool that actually works
- The often overlooked danger of social media, political advertising and low rates
- Ideas for upsells and new non-political business because of 2024 being an election year
- Political ad copy help, including a source for thousands of political ads
- And this is broadcasting, so of course, “and more”
Join Mark Levy of Revenue Development Resources for this one hour webinar on Tuesday, October 17th, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Described as a dynamic “value-packed” public speaker, “fabulous sales trainer and motivator,” and resource of “thousands of tips and approaches that always pay dividends,” Mark Levy has 35+ years of experience and expertise in growing organizations’ teams, profits and impact. As President and Co-Founder of Revenue Development Resources (RDR), Mark is a widely-known and highly-respected public speaker, sales and management trainer and coach, and business development consultant. Mark’s delivers “uncommon sense” content, packaged in pragmatic and proven, go-to market strategies that are foundational for every industry. He has coached thousands of individuals who have soared to top impact levels, translating into strong teams and millions of dollars in sales for organizations and companies.
Registration deadline: 10/13/2023 at 5:00 p.m.
Available to CBA Members only.