Bonneville Denver Promotions Assistant
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Bonneville Denver is looking for energetic, outgoing, individuals who are interested in representing our stations, 98.5 KYGO, KOSI 101.1, 104.3 The Fan and 1600 KEPN at station appearances and events in the community. In this role you will provide support to the station promotions departments on remote events, special projects and assignments and more. Due to the nature of the job, hours and shifts will vary from week to week and are based on scheduled events.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is an onsite role that requires the employee to regularly work at our Denver site or Denver client sites.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Executing station events and remotes in the community
- Conducting contests and fulfilling prizes according to station policies and rules at events
- Maintain vehicles, banners and all associated promotional assets
- Implement knowledge of Bonneville brands to listeners at station events
- Be a positive representative of stations while interacting with listeners
- Other marketing/promotional department duties as assigned by manager and Program Director
- Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change at any time based on the needs of the station
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects
- Reliable, responsible, dependable and able to fulfill obligations
- Flexible schedule and able to work days, nights and weekends
- Willing to be flexible with work environment i.e. working outdoors in any condition, at festivals, local businesses, etc.
- Valid driver license with proven ability to safely drive a personal and/or company (as circumstances may provide) vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks
- Prefer applicants with previous public relations experience in broadcasting or related business
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Set up a 10x10 tent on your own.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
$15-$16 per hour
Hourly rate will be determined by an evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal and external benchmarks.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.