With all the expectations on your plate, it can be challenging to create an effective onboarding program for your sales staff. That is why we have partnered with P1 Learning to provide Colorado Broadcasters with a solution to onboard and train your new sales hires. This program, called P1 Plus, will teach new sales hires everything they need to know to be successful salespeople.
Here are some of the benefits of using this program:
- 1-on-1 Training – P1 Learning’s trainers have been in the industry for 30+ years and have trained hundreds of up-and-coming sales professionals… with many of them getting their first sales during the P1 Plus program.
- Access to an ongoing Training Network– Upon completion, graduates of P1 Plus gain access to the Ten-Minute Trainer Network’s Speed & Swagger Show. This weekly sales show offers continued education on topics that are top-of-mind for account executives.
- Real-World Assignments – Forget the busy work as the program includes real-world sales assignments such as building a prospect list and crafting qualified questions for a customer needs assessment. This way, once your sellers have completed the program, they can hit the ground running with usable information.
- Flexibility – P1 Plus’ training is available on a phone, tablet, or laptop, and requires only about 15 minutes a day to complete all courses! This can easily fit into the schedule of your employees while allowing them to continue their daily tasks.
- Satisfies Prong 3 EEO Requirement
BEST OF ALL IT’S FREE!
There are only four P1 Plus Sessions per year. The CBA’s Broadcast Education & Development Scholarship Committee will review all submissions and select two applicants for the upcoming session (a value of $650 per trainee).
Applications for the January 8th training are due by December 15th and must be submitted by the trainee’s manager. All decisions by the Broadcast Education & Development Scholarship Committee are final.