CBA bylaws require that nominations are collected during the month of April from members interested in running for an open seat, running for re-election or challenging an incumbent director whose is up for re-election. The annual election is held during the month of May with election results announced in June.
There are two incumbent board members running for their currently held seats and there is one open seat for Small Market Radio. The incumbent seats are Medium Market Radio and Major Market Radio. A station’s city of license correlates with its market size. Please check this LIST to confirm market size before submitting a nomination.
- Board Director terms are three years. There are four board meetings per year that require attendance.
- During the month of April member nominations are invited, from the markets sizes listed above, to run for an open seat or challenge an incumbent director up for re-election.
- Nominations are accepted up to 11:59 p.m. on April 30th.
- Nominate yourself or another broadcast member by submitting the form below, prior to deadline.
- Nominees must be CBA members in good standing, and should be station owners and/or managers. Appointees, submitted for consideration by station management, will be reviewed and considered by the Board.
Candidates will be finalized and election ballots will be distributed to all members in May. Election results will be announced in June. If you have questions about running for a seat on the CBA Board, director involvement, requirements and/or responsibilities please contact Justin Sasso.