Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As an HR Coordinator, you will be critical to attracting, retaining, and developing individuals within our Denver and Phoenix Markets (KOSI 101.1, 98.5 KYGO, Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan, ESPN 1600 AM, KTAR News 92.3 FM, 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station and ESPN 620 AM). We’re looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented professional to coordinate HR tasks, communicate with managers and employees, and make sure we provide gold standard service to our stakeholders internally and externally. Your skills and knowledge will be called upon to help Bonneville execute our HR strategy across the organization, with a heavy focus on recruiting and HR information systems. In addition, you will work with payroll, employee engagement, employment law, compensation, benefits administration and more.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is a hybrid role that requires the employee to primarily work at our Denver site. Specific hybrid schedules will be determined based on business needs and evaluated by managers and senior management.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with HR Business Partner to execute HR strategies.
- Update HR data and tasks in Workday (our HRIS), including documents, job changes, terminations, etc. to maintain up-to-date HR records.
- Onboard new hires and help build the Bonneville culture.
- Create reports and manage data related to hiring, benefits and other processes.
- Help managers and employees navigate Workday and provide information on policy and procedure related to their roles.
- Assist managers/supervisors in recruiting to find the best candidates in the shortest possible period of time.
- Help with benefits questions.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect the Company by keeping personnel data confidential.
- Help facilitate employee culture activities.
- Back up the Denver market Executive Assistant with office responsibilities.
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field
- Prefer 2-5 years of prior HR experience
- Prefer Workday experience
- Ability to understand and utilize HR metrics to track and improve upon key processes
- Understanding of HR best practices
- Proficient in Office products, particularly Excel
- Sound business acumen with analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet required deadlines
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
$19.50 to $30.00 per hour. This range is inclusive of multiple job levels.
Hourly rate to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal equity and alignment with market data.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity (8 weeks) and Parental Leave (8 weeks) benefits
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation (120 hours accrued per year) and sick leave (80 hours accrued per year) in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.