Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
KOSI 101.1 FM (Real Music Variety; 80’s, 90’s, 2K & Today) has an opening for a full-time on-air host. We are looking for people passionate about radio who can execute a show in a PPM world. Work for one of the best broadcasting companies in the Best Place to Live in America! The most talented people in radio want to belong to the Bonneville family. Here is your opportunity!
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is an onsite role that requires the employee to regularly work at our Denver site.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Modifying audio during the show as content organically develops
- Operate and monitor on-air delivery automation system (Zetta)
- Contribute to station and show social media channels/platforms
- Getting the most from callers and editing within vox-pro
- Creatively sell the radio station, its music, artists, and promotions
- Execution of live remote breaks and contesting.
- Modifying audio from various sources
- Editing On Air Host LIVEs
- Producing spots in V-Creative
- Air commercials per program log
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- Minimum two years on-air experience in a medium to major market
- Radio control room experience
- Working knowledge of radio automation systems such as Zetta
- Working knowledge of audio software such as Vox-Pro and Adobe Audition
- Ability to use Brevity
- Experience with Digital platforms
- Understand and adhere to FCC rules and regulations regarding proper execution of EAS tests, Amber Alerts and other emergency on air notifications, use of digital delay to adhere to obscenity policy.
- Willingness to take other programming duties when needed
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
$50,000 - $75,000
Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal equity and alignment with market data.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity (8 weeks) and Parental Leave (8 weeks) benefits
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation (120 hours accrued per year) and sick leave (80 hours accrued per year) in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.